This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/12/10
Throwing Your Kid Away?
Ok so I was watching the news and some a$$ hole had a newborn on a plane and LITTERALLY threw them away. Like put them in a trash bag ALIVE and threw them in the trash can like a gum wrapper...WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM?! That's a bunch of bull sh%$t! There are thousands, MILLIONS, of people who cannot..CANNOT have their own children and here's a peice of sh%t THROWING a kid away. I wish I could meet the b*%ch!! I'm the type that I love kids, and any bast#$d that would just throw a kid away like it's a gum wrapper is a peice of sh*t that doesn't deserve a gift so precious! Babies, no matter how many fingers and toes or whatever sex they are, are fragile gifts from who ever the f**ck you think made you and they should be treated as such. I;m not talking about the ones you return the day after christmas or something. Anyone who would do that to a baby needs to know what it's like to be thrown away like that. I have been told I was a mistake and It really pisses me off to hear about parents abusing their kids or THROWING THEM AWAY. It's like OMG people if you didn;t want your kid why the f**ck did you open up those damn legs of yours?! Why did you have to f**ck around and get knocked up?! "I wanted to have sex!" WHO CARES USE A F**CKING SHOWER HEAD OR SOEMTHING GET A DAMN DILDO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DON'T DRAG AN INNOCENT PERSON INTO YOUR FU*K PARADE! Bottom line, you don't want kids? Don't open your damn legs. You're pregnant and don't want it? ITS A YOU BREAK IT YOU BUY IT POLICY, YOU HAVE SEX YOU GET PREGNANT YOU KEEP IT BI**H!! If you insist on not wanting it send it to a better home cause It doesn't deserve your sh*t it's to good for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment