Sorry that I haven't posted for a while, I've been in and out of the hospital. Anyway, you know how people love celebs so much that they send them fan mail? Well, i am one of those fans...I sent one to Adam Lambert. I don't expect a reply of course even though one would be REALLY awesome and i'd keep it in a frame : D I actually auditioned for American Idol, not like I'd get that, but I tried. I've actually been watching a ton of Adam & Tommy videos on youtube, some aren't half bad. Now, something that sucks. I payed 10 dollars like 5 years ago for a roller coaster tycoon game and I lost it. I have it installed, no game though. It sucks because I love that game. Oh and what's the point of someone having two seperate myspace or facebook accounts? And what's the deal with dudes like after they break up with a girl they act like a smart a$$ the rest of the time wtf. I actually can't complain about anything because one of my friends is going through something worse than anything i'm going through. His great grandmother is dying, so Zack, if you're looking at my blog I hope your great grandmother gets well. If she does pass away, I'm here if you need someone to talk to, always even at 3 AM.
Adam Lambert & Tommy Video Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWMNdJMuO8I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWiJmxNtgWc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7wE-AZ19x8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrH6ABWjlVE&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment