9/11/10

Hospitals

So, my gallbladder or whatever is being a b&^ch. I had to go to the emergency room yesterday for the pain and they said "it's your gallbladder" ok fine....well? They just send me home like I went there for a simple cut, nothing to dull the god awful pain my side or anything. On top of that i had to go through some UTI thing which hurt like hell. Then the doc was like "Well, I'm sending you home but monday you call and get an appointment for a scan." could he have not called and said "Hey this girl needs a gallbladder scan ASAP when can we get her in?" And on top of that I got a crap nurse the first time around, but the one that drew my blood for testing was nice as she could be the other was a snobby a$$ b*%ch! When they wanted to do the UTI test thing I asked for my dad to be in there because I was scared to death of that test. The nurse I didn't like crooked her mouth and said "you want your dad in here?" I was like why not? He's changed my diaper when I was a baby it's no big deal. And then she was like "well, I don't know why you'd want your dad but ok whatever" isn't it the patients always right? LEARN IT MISS KNOW IT ALL!!My mom wasn't there, of course, so my dad was the best thing I had. Oh, and the restroom omg. I asked where the restroom was and they acted like I had asked them to drop dead.  The x-ray people were bad to. They was a couple of idiots it seemed like because it was like "hold your breath"....they talk....I'm turning blue here...."OMG! YOU CAN BREATHE NOW!!" Thos people was nice and all but damn they had short attention spands....bottom line last night sucked and it was stupid...O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment