9/11/10

Religion

Ok so I have to vent a bit about that jack off wanting to burn the coran-i spelled it out. Anyway, I'm christian but I don't believe that burning some other religions book is right. I know that If someone burned the bible I'd be mad HOW DO THEY FEEL WHEN YOU BURN THEIR BOOK?! It's like favorite colors. Yours may be blue, mine is black but we don't burn each others stuff because of it do we? No. I believe my religion is right they believe theirs is right and really we don't know anything for a fact, I may be wrong as hell in my religious views and they may be right as anything. Everyone isn't built the same way. I know that everyone isn't like me, they wont always like the same things as me, it's called being unique. We all have things we can agree on and things we disagree on, but book burning? Really? Is that what it's come to? Everyone is entitled to the right to worship how they please. Just because my favorite color is black and someone elses is red doesn't make it right for me to go burn everything red right? WAKE UP YOU JERK OFF WANTING TO BURN SOME BOOKS! IM GONNA LAUGH MY A$$ OFF WHEN THEY BURN A BIBLE AT YOUR DOOR HOLLOWED OUT WITH DOG CRAP IN THE CENTER SO WHEN YOU STEP ON IT THEY CAN SAY HAHAHAHA YOU STEPPED IN DOG CRAP!! Burning a book isn't going to solve anything! It's going to create more hate that's it. Bottom line, get over yourself not everyone is like you its NORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment