This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/7/10
Perscriptions and Doctors
My dad takes perscription medication, nerve pills of soem sort. Well, like any perscription, it has to be refilled every now and then. The doctor says "Well, you have to make an appointment." Why? All the doctor has to do is say "Yea refill them" or "Here's another perscription." My dad is 71 for gods sake. Nerve pills you can't be taken off of for a LONG time, its a very long and slow process. It's a needed medication, you can't really be like "oh I'm a 71 year old man I'm gonna get high on these nerve pills!" NO! Who gets high on nerve pills? No one! Not unless their idiots and want someone else to wipe there a$$ the rest of their life! Why should I have to make an appointment to have a required perscription filled? Why should I have to pay 65 dollars to make an appointment for a doctor to sign a peice of paper then turn around and pay 35 dollars to have it filled then another 10 dollars to actually get it?? It really doesn't make any sence! Don't get me wrong, I can understand for things like painkillers or something, but required nerve medications? The ones you can't possibly be taken off of (unless you take a couple of years to slowly get off) for any reason unless you want to die?Painkillers, again, I can agree with;but a 71 year old man who has been on this medication and no others since he was 20? Seriously? Bottom line, doctors are greedy and selfish. They can be agreed with sometimes, but other times they just want every last penny you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment