This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/8/10
New Edition, Old Family
Yeaster day I didn't post, If I did it was VERY early and I don't remember it. The reason is, my brother and his girlfriend had their little boy yesterday. I hate my brothers lifestyle, poor kid. My brother is with five different women at once and each of them are with five different men. We were all afraid that little boy wouldn't be one of "us". Me and his girlfriend were alone in her hospital room and got to talking. I asked her if she minded if I took his blanket off his feet to look at them, mostly because EVERYONE in my family(call it weird)has three toes on each foot the same size. HE HAD IT! I got so excited! I had a real nephew, all of my nephews but him are nephews by marrage. He was so cute! His nails though were awfully long for a newborn. My brother wanted to trim them but the hospital staff was like "No not until he leaves the hospital." The poor baby was scratching his face up and didn't even know it! He was a quiet baby though yesterday, he only cried when I uncovered his feet lol. Why I say "Old Family" in the title is because everyone is still fussing at each other. Our family is fussing at hers, hers is fussing with ours. We should stop that bull, theres a new commer in the family, he should have a family that can at least stand a minute with each other. The only problem is no one wants to really budge on anything, I'm willing to. My brother isn't, his girlfriend isn't, gee. First our families argued about what my brother and her wanted to name the baby, Rimington. Sure, not the greatest name to me or anyone else but them, but it's their kid they can name him what they want. Then it was an argument over my brothers lifestyle, I don't agree with it but shes not really any different. Bottom line, I'm excited I have a nephew thats so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment