9/9/10

Asking Questions

I'm the type that I would rather figure things out on my own, you know hands on type. When I find something I can't figure out though, I like to ask a question. I asked a question about exercise to Dr.Oz.......still haven't heard anything after two months. Ask Dr.Oz my a$$. I like Dr. Oz's show, but come on! On his site it had "Email and Ask Dr.Oz".....nothing. If they want to put that on his site then gosh at least have him reply back. I don't expect a reply back in like an hour, but after two months I start to expect a reply. That's like where sites have things like "Contact clint eastwood!" or "Contact Taylor Swift!" you don;t get a reply....or do you and you not know it? It could be "Taylor Swift" or whoever looks at your mail/email and says "OMG ANOTHER F%%KING THING OF FAN MAIL I HATE FAN MAIL I WISH I COULD TELL THEM TO STOP GOSH!" If they could tell you, they probably would. Bottom line, celebrities may look nice on tv and they may seem to want to answer your questions, but what is it really behind the senes?

No comments:

Post a Comment