This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/9/10
Haunted
These are a few words of advice, especially for all those "I'm happy with my boyfriend/girlfriend" types. No matter how "serious" or "awesome" or "there to stay" a relationship is, you're going to lose it eventually. If death doesn't seperate you then a divorce/break up would be happy to do the job that way you can always have a painful memory to hang on to until the sweet grip of death is on you. Now I'm not saying drop a relationship because you cant agree on a color for a room, I'm also not saying relationships don't last. A relationship can last you the rest of your life and you never be hurt at all. I'm just here speaking on behalf of the ones who know the truth about relationships. You can talk about the future night and day, you can plan and talk about everything, you can even make decisions with each other even if you're just boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm just saying don't be disappointed if he/she breaks it off with you for whatever reason. You'll always have a soft spot for them, you may always love them. "I don't still have feelings for my ex!" Uh...yes you do. People usually don't notice after a while after a break up, but deep down in whatever their heart is,"Black hole", whatever, they will ALWAYS have feelings for those ex's. I'm not saying you should break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend because they will always have a thing for their ex. Those feelings most of the time have no effect on a current relationship unless the relationship was started to soon after a break up. Now the reason why this post is called haunted is because I am now haunted by memories of my now hated ex-for-good that I can't avoid. I thought me and him were going to be a "Forever and ever" type thing.....no. I made my email address KalaxLee because I was like "what better email address is there than the type that includes the name of someone you love?" I know what would have been better mailto:Kiss-My-A$$@yahoo.com%20....not not a real email people. Anyway, every thing I decided on I decided thinking "how would he feel about that". DONT GET DRAGGED INTO THAT WORMHOLE PEOPLE CALL LOVE IT WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT! Here are my tips, make the memories like photos or songs or emails...anything that could remind you of him/her easily disposed of. Not a trashcan, like an attic or storage of somekind. Don't make him/her your "everything" it NEVER works out. I made him my "everything" therefore my "everything" got lost REALLY QUICK. Bottom line, relationships aren't forever, feelings ARE forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment