12/3/10

Guys and Alcohol

I don't get it, everytime guys have a party you know theres going to be beer or something, but why? What is it with guys and acting like that stuff is a life line, calling people and saying "I need alcohol! I need beer! Bring beer to the party!" I have a drunk for a dad, a drunk for a step dad, shoot even my mom and all my brothers drink! I don't care if it's only a glass, I hate that stuff. "A party's nothing without a little fun", you want fun? Make your own! You don't need beer and stuff to have a good time, being around your friends and stuff should be enough to start to have a good time. Watch a movie, watch TV, play games, go somewhere like the mall or something, alcohol doesn't make a good time or anything. Its YOU that makes a good time. When you drink even the littlest bit of alcohol you are NOT you therefore YOU are not having a good time the alcohol is. Anyway now that thats out of the way, if anyone likes anime or manga I have a manga ka http://www.darkheartmanga.webs.com/ I got a you tube for it now to search for "DarkHeartManga" and subscribe for all the latest! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment