11/21/10

Single?

Ok, so the guy that really got me down, you know the one I posted earlier that broke up with me cause god told him to? Well, anyway, he showed up at my door a few days ago talking about how he still really liked me and all that jazz. Now, I had imagined what I would do when/if he done that. I kept telling myself "if he shows up like that i'm not falling for it, he lost me for good this time!" But the thing is, when he actually did, the hurt I had felt and everything went away like magic, sure I took my time and was using caution cause I didnt want to get hurt again, but then I just kinda gave in. It was amazing, i felt muuuuccchh better. He told me he had to hide how he felt cause of his dad and all, so I was like ok whatever thats fine. What gets me though, his facebook says "single and looking", he told a friend of mine that I was "off the market" and all. How does that work? I mean even if his dad doesnt like me, why post "single and looking" on his profile if he likes me and wants to take me "off the market"? And another thing is he doesnt text me or anything anymore, I figured he was grounded (18 and still gets grounded lol) but then I looked at his album on facebook and he has uploaded a picture 3 hours earlier through his phone......really? You can upload a picture to facebook but cant take tiem to just say hi? Bottom line, I really don't know anything at this point, confused. (: \)

No comments:

Post a Comment