This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
10/28/10
Ugh...Life sucks without you...
To this day I still, for some odd reason, can't get over a particular guy. I have noticed that when things are going right at a steady pace, things are actually about to come to a major crash. I realised how much I was looking forward to a certain thing, and how much I'll miss a certain guy. I've wanted to text him, and have, but he doesn't reply which I'm not suprised. I acted like an ass the last time I talked to him and I guess I deserve it. If he never talks to me again, I'll deserve it. He's one of those guys though that you can't live without but they can live without you. (go figure eh?) Anyway, I just had to vent a bit. Bottom line, this guy is eatting me alive. I wish I never met him sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment