10/17/10

All my looks

Ok, so I figured out guys care more about looks than anything. Every single day I have thought about this one guy, the same one that wanted to be a marine and all that BS, anyway and everyday I have picked up my cell phone and wanted to text him but didnt because I was afraid he'd say something like "F**CK U LEAVE ME ALONE!" or something. Well, he texted me today saying "did u call me?" Oh the times I wanted to call him! But I didn't. He said he wasn't bi anymore or anything when I asked why he said he had another girlfriend,....that fast? Wow, I could have turned around and puked until the acid killed me. I told him "Let me guess shes taller, skinnier, and lets you do whatever you want without an imput?" he said yep(like yea haha shes way better than you ever were!) Today killed me that much more on the inside. Oh well, I was pretty dead anyway. Bottom line, if that thing of a guy reads this I want him to know I love him and I think of him every day but if looks are more important....I dont want him.

No comments:

Post a Comment