This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/9/10
God Talks?
Ok this guy just said the reason he couldn't "be" with me is because "God" told him he shouldn't. I know that god supposedly talks to some people but him? I could understand the pope and those kinds of people but that a$$? Either god has gotten on drugs (forgive me for saying it) or god has taken a sick leave and that dick head satan has taken his place. It's so stupid! I would have rather him used a "I don't like you anymore" excuse than "God told me to". It's just wtf?! Don't get me wrong I'm a christian, but I don't think God would tell someone "You shouldn't be with ___ because I say". Bottom line, there's something fishy in my opinion, but i'm done messing with that sh*t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment