This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/6/10
About Myself
Ok so I'm new to blogging, but certainly not to the internet. My name is McKala, I love to share stories of my life in a hope that they may help someone else. I will post various things that have happened to me and if you would like you can comment on them! I'll tell you some other things now. I love anime, drawing, and art. i also like heavy metal, alternative rock, and some techno music. I am FAT, but PROUD. If you don't like fat people I suggest you leave now. I have an interest with modeling. I may not be a model, but I'd like to be so I can be somewhat of a role model for other girls. I want other girls to know they don't have to be a size 0 to be beautiful...the media has a bunch of anorexic, drug infested, snobby little size 0's to model, THEY ARE NOT GOOD EXAMPLES OF HOW GIRLS SHOULD BE!! Anyway, I love scary movies and games, so I may post links to various sites of my favorite movies and games. That's about all the basics.... enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment