This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
4/7/11
OMG!
Ok so HI FANS! =) Sorry I haven't posted in a while a LOT of stuff has been going mad over here lol. Wow what a world, always something to do lol oh well better to have something to do than be bored out of my mind huh? lol Anyway, I;m thinking about starting a FREASH...NEW...BLOG lol but anywayz....so I've gotten my nana (yes my NANA!) hooked on ADAM LAMBERT! YIPPIE! lol She said "oh we HAVE to get a poster for my room and your room and we have to get us like 5 adam almbert t shirts a piece! Oh and we HAVE to go to walmart and buy EVERY SINGLE ALBUM!" lol my nana is soooo awesome. Yes, i've moved YET AGAIN. Made the move to the CITY WOOT! Country girl in the big city lol imagine how weird it was my first night! AHHHHH lol oh well I love it here, but I do miss my dad ='( but he visits so im happy lol ummmm lets see what else.......oh im starting a graphic design business! I;m sooo happy about that! I hope it just shoots off like a rocket! Oh but all the things I have to do...city hall this....license that.....pay this....get a PO box that....lol UGH! talk about pulling out my hair! lol its way worth it though. Hmmmm I got me a new phone so my mom wont mess with me....she has anyway -sigh- oh and I seen where a girl fainted at an adam lambert concert i said "omg that'd sooo be me!" I wish adam would come down closer to my area lol. Soooo...my 18th birthday is in JUNE! I cant wait!=) I had the most amazing dream about it to lol a huge box was brought out to my nanas it was white with a big blue ribbon (and I mean the box was HUGE like empire state building type of huge lol new car huge HUMMER HUGE lol) and I pulled the ribbon and the box fell apart and ADAM LAMBERT CAME OUT SINGING "FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT" AHHHHHH I wish it was real...I told my nana that would be the best birthday EVER! lol but that stuff never really happens =( oh well....thank goodness for dreams lol anyways ummm the link to my new blog is....ummm ill get it later and update it ^.^ lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment