1/8/11

For Christians and non alike =)

Ok i'm going to go on and say this because this has bothered me for YEARS. Ok so when I was younger like 9 or so I had a dream about "the end of times". Now I was your average little girl,ponies rainbows and teddy bears. This night I went to bed like I normally did, nothing was different at all. In my dream the first thing I seen was my house, I was walking around. We had a window way above the sink in the kitchen at my old house and in my dream it was the only window not boarded up. I went to the living room and my mom was in her chair, my dad on the couch. I asked to go outside to play with my dog snuggles, my mom refused to let me. I,of course, asked her why and she said simply "It's the end". I didnt understand what she had said, so I pulled a chair in front of the sink window and looked outside. It was sunny like always, nothing was different at first. Then suddenly my dog started barking at something and...people I assume came up out of the ground, some on fire others falling apart. Some came up normal looking and burst into flames and started screaming "HELP ME LORD HELP ME!" but he didnt help them. Some came to the window and hit it begging for water or anything to get rid of the flames and my mom grabbed me and pulled me away from the window, then I woke up. Then I woke up my pillow was wet from crying and I was so terrified I couldnt get up because It was almost morning and I was afraid I'd look outside and see those awful things. After HOURS of laying there still as a statue I finally got up and managed to get to my parents room and say to my mom in between slight screaming "I had a bad dream" my mom stayed up with me for hours after that. A few days later I was back to normal then about a year later my preacher said "The end" and I actually got up and ran out I couldnt help it. I'm almost 18 now, i've had that SAME reaction for this long. They say its post trumatic stress or whatever. Either way i'll say this, God/Jesus wouldnt put innocent people through that awful mess. I listened to a preacher talk about 23 minutes in hell "Bill Wiese". If he's telling the absolute truth then I feel sorry for any poor soul damned to that place. And i'll say this, that man said when he experienced hell that he kept looking at the demons and saying "no one can beat these things!" I beg to differ. I have never seen hell and I hope I never will. But no matter how big bad and ugly a demon looks, god can kick its can lol. Bottom line, the end of times scare me to death, but I know I wont have to suffer it if I'm saved neither will anyone else. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment