9/28/10

I can smell the fear...

As you may already know, Halloween isn't to far off. For me Halloween is like christmas without the christmas presents. The thing is, a Victorian Vampire doesn't sound to good anymore because it's already like winter now. I have actually been really hooked on Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I still can't figure out the next mission after Ryder and the National guard thing. Oh well, still planning Halloween. My brothers girlfriend has a daughter from a previous boyfriend who's grown attached to me, which I don't understand but I don't mind either. Her mom told me that it's because she wants another female role model besides her own mom. I was like oh ok. Anyway, I have a story and a game picked out for Halloween for the kid, maybe take her trick or treating. I can smell the fear already when I have her play "Dead Mans Brains". =) I think she'll laugh at the story of the big toe (shes 7 by the way) If anyone is familliar with the "Scary stories to tell in the dark" books then you might know this story. I found it amusing,kind of "OMG thats freaky!", in some spots but overall funny. Oh and I met the awesomest guy the other day! His name is Eric and he's actually really cool. (Sorry I'm off on a totally different topic but I have to mention this guy) Me and him talked for a while then time got us screwed up and we haven't talked for a couple of days. I think hes thinking I'm avoiding him but I'm not. Why would I avoid someone who liked just about everything I do. I love scary movies, it's rare that I find someone else that does! The only thing I've found different interest wise is his favorite artist is Lady GaGa and mines Adam Lambert. Why would I avoid someone like that? Oh or if you give a guy your number you obviously want to talk to him or text him =)   I just hope he knows he's awesome and i'm not avoiding him. Anyway, happy early halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment