This is a blog with thoughts and stories of mine. I talk about things that bother me or I enjoy. I hope that this will help other people who may be going through the same stuff or simmilar things.
9/6/10
Bodily Harm
Ok, I know theres this thing about people "Cutting themselves". DON'T CUT YOURSELF IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!! NO MATTER HOW COOL IT SEEMS!! I'll be the first one to admit, yes I used to cut myself. I done it because of all the crap I was put through with my mom, step dad, and step sister. I quit though, you know why? The guy I talk about in the "One Word:Guys" post, I loved and still do. Everytime I got depressed and said I just wanted to die, or I wanted to cut myself, that guy would call or text me back at like lightning speed to tell me not to because he didn't want me to hurt myself and he didn't want to lose me, because he loved me. Think about it, your parents may seem like b!$ches, but they are the ones who had you/adopted you. My mom actually said once that I was a mistake baby, but when I was little it really didn't feel that way. The littlest scratch my mom would freak out like I was dying or soemthing. Even if your parents say you were a mistake, deep down in that "dark hole" they have for a heart, they love you and I'm sure they wouldnt want you to inflict harm upon yourself. If you don't believe me, find soemone to live for. That guy I talk about in the Guys post, even though he broke everything off and shattered my heart into a billion peices, he's still what I live for tomorrow. He's still my everything, the thing I look forward to everyday. I don't know if he knows that, but even if he doesn't, it doesn't matter. I'll admit, yes I have been depressed it runs in my family, you know you just wake up depressed. I don't take medication or anything because I don't believe in medication like that. I believe in all natural remidies to certain things, and this is one of them. Find someone to love and care about, DONT GET A BABY FOR THIS UNLESS YOU'RE MARRIED AND HAVE A WAY TO SUPPORT IT OR ALREADY HAVE ONE!! If you have kids, what would they think if you accidentally or intentionally killed yourself? "Why did daddy/mommy leave?" "Was it my fault?" "I didn't even know mommy/daddy" Would you want them to think that kind of stuff? Bottom line here, don't cut yourself theres a ton of things out there to live for, people, yourself, your future, everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment